To find out which Android OS is on your device: Open your device’s Settings.
Tap About Phone or About Device.
Tap Android Version to display your version information.
Índice de contenidos
Which version of Android do I have?
Then select the Settings option. Scroll down and select About Phone. Scroll down to Android Version. The small number under the heading is the version number of the Android operating system on your device.
What operating system do Android phones use?
How do I find out what operating system I have on my Galaxy s8?
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ – View Software Version
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps. These instructions apply to Standard mode and the default Home screen layout.
- Navigate: Settings > About phone .
- Tap Software information then view the Build number. To verify the device has the latest software version, refer to Install System Updates.
What is the latest Android version 2018?
Nougat is losing its hold (latest)
|Android Name||Android Version||Usage Share|
|Jelly Bean||4.1.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.x||3.2%↓|
|Ice Cream Sandwich||4.0.3, 4.0.4||0.3%|
|Gingerbread||2.3.3 to 2.3.7||0.3%|
4 more rows
How do I check my Android version Galaxy s9?
Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ – View Software Version
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings > About phone.
- Tap Software information then view the Build number. To verify the device has the latest software version, refer to Install Device Software Updates. Samsung.
Can Android version be updated?
Normally, you will get notifications from OTA (over-the-air) when the Android Pie update is available for you. Connect your Android phone to the Wi-Fi Network. Go to Settings > About device, then tap System Updates > Check for Updates > Update to download and install the latest Android version.
Which is the best Android OS?
From Android 1.0 to Android 9.0, here’s how Google’s OS evolved over a decade
- Android 2.2 Froyo (2010)
- Android 3.0 Honeycomb (2011)
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (2011)
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean (2012)
- Android 4.4 KitKat (2013)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop (2014)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow (2015)
- Android 8.0 Oreo (2017)
Who owns the Android operating system?
What Android OS am I running?
Slide your finger up your Android phone’s screen to scroll all the way to the bottom of the Settings menu. Tap “About Phone” at the bottom of the menu. Tap the “Software Information” option on the About Phone menu. The first entry on the page that loads will be your current Android software version.
How do I find my Android OS version?
To find out which Android OS is on your device:
- Open your device’s Settings.
- Tap About Phone or About Device.
- Tap Android Version to display your version information.
How do I find Bluetooth version on Android?
Here are the steps to check Bluetooth Version of Android Phone:
- Step 1: Turn ON the Bluetooth of Device.
- Step 2: Now Tap on Phone Settings.
- Step 3: Tap on App and Select the “ALL” Tab.
- Step 4: Scroll Down and Tap on Bluetooth Icon named Bluetooth Share.
- Step 5: Done! Under App Info, you will see the version.
What is the latest version of Android operating system?
- How do I know what the version number is called?
- Pie: Versions 9.0 –
- Oreo: Versions 8.0-
- Nougat: Versions 7.0-
- Marshmallow: Versions 6.0 –
- Lollipop: Versions 5.0 –
- Kit Kat: Versions 4.4-4.4.4; 4.4W-4.4W.2.
- Jelly Bean: Versions 4.1-4.3.1.
What is the best Android operating system for tablets?
The best Android tablets for 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 ($650-plus)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 ($150)
- Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite ($200)
- Asus ZenPad 3S 10 ($290-plus)
Which Android phone is best?
The best Android phones of 2019: get the best Android smartphone for you
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Simply put, the best Android phone in the world.
- Huawei P30 Pro. The second best Android phone in the world right now.
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
- Google Pixel 3 XL.
- OnePlus 6T.
- Xiaomi Mi 9.
- Nokia 9 PureView.
What is the most popular version of Android?
The latest version, Android 8.0 Oreo, sits at a distant sixth place. Android 7.0 Nougat has finally become the most-used version of the mobile operating system, running on 28.5 percent of devices (across both versions 7.0 and 7.1), according to an update on Google’s developer portal today (via 9to5Google).
What Android version is Samsung Galaxy s8?
In February 2018, the official Android 8.0.0 “Oreo” update began rolling out to the Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, and Samsung Galaxy S8 Active. In February 2019, Samsung released the official Android 9.0 “Pie” for the Galaxy S8 family.
What Android version is Samsung Galaxy s9?
The Galaxy S9 series was released in February 2018 and became the first Samsung flagships to run Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box. The Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus were also the first Samsung devices to get the beta version of the One UI overlay, which is based on Android 9 Pie.
What Android version is the s9?
Android Oreo is the eighth version of the Android operating system, provided by Google. By 2019, Canadian owners of the Samsung S9 should be able to download Android Pie (the ninth version).
What is the most current version of Android?
|Code name||Version number||API level|
|Oreo||8.0 – 8.1||26 – 27|
|Legend: Old version Older version, still supported Latest version Latest preview version|
14 more rows
What is Android 7.0 called?
Android “Nougat” (codenamed Android N during development) is the seventh major version and 14th original version of the Android operating system.
How do I upgrade my version of Android?
Updating your Android.
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
- Install. Depending on the OS, you’ll see Install Now, Reboot and install, or Install System Software. Tap it.
How do I stop Android OS from using data?
All other things are also helpful like disabling Auto Sync Background data, etc. Try doing this: Go to Settings -> Apps -> All Apps. Go to the last app Update Centre and then tap on it.
Why is my Android OS draining my battery?
Check which apps drain your battery. Just go to Settings >> Device >> Battery or Settings >> Power >> Battery Use, or Settings >> Device >> Battery, depending on your version of Android OS, to see a list of all your apps, and approximately how much battery power each is using.
What is KitKat Android version?
Android 4.4 KitKat is a version of Google’s operating system (OS) for smartphones and tablets. The Android 4.4 KitKat operating system uses advanced memory optimization technologies. As a result, it is available on Android devices with as little as 512 MB of RAM.
What is the latest version of Android studio?
Android Studio 3.2 is a major release that includes a variety of new features and improvements.
- 3.2.1 (October 2018) This update to Android Studio 3.2 includes the following changes and fixes: The bundled Kotlin version is now 1.2.71. The default build tools version is now 28.0.3.
- 3.2.0 known issues.
What is Android 9 called?
Android P is officially Android 9 Pie. On August 6, 2018, Google revealed that its next version of Android is Android 9 Pie. Along with the name change, the number is also slightly different. Rather than following the trend of 7.0, 8.0, etc., Pie is referred to as 9.
Which phones will get Android P?
Xiaomi phones expected to receive Android 9.0 Pie:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (expected Q1 2019)
- Xiaomi Redmi S2/Y2 (expected Q1 2019)
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 (expected Q2 2019)
- Xiaomi Mi 6 (expected Q2 2019)
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 (expected Q2 2019)
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer (in development)
- Xiaomi Mi 6X (in development)
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”