How do I set up Fitbit on Windows 10?
Fitbit Connect For Windows Or PC
- Go to www.fitbit.com/setup. …
- Double click the file. …
- When the Fitbit Connect installer opens, click “Continue” until the app is installed on your PC.
- Once the software is installed, insert the Fitbit sync dongle into your computer’s USB port.
- Wait for the software to recognize your device.
How do I get the Fitbit app on my computer?
1. Go to http://www.fitbit.com/setup/ and click the Download Here button to download Fitbit Connect for your Force, Flex, One, or Zip tracker. 2. Once the download has completed, open the file and begin to follow the onscreen instructions.
Does the Fitbit app work on Windows 10?
Today, Fitbit announced their new Universal Windows App now available for Windows 10. … Through new Windows 10 app features, no matter your fitness level, you can easily access and log your most important personalized data in real-time.
Why won’t my Fitbit connect to my computer?
Make sure you are trying to sync on a compatible computer and that you have the most recent version of the Fitbit app for Windows installed. 2. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. … In the Windows Settings search box, type “Bluetooth” and click “Bluetooth and other device settings.” Turn on Bluetooth if needed.
Can you use Fitbit without app?
MobileTrack lets you use the Fitbit app without a Fitbit device by using your phone’s sensors to track basic activity data including steps, distance, and calories burned. MobileTrack does not track floors, sleep, or active minutes.
Why can’t I set up my Fitbit device?
Make sure the Fitbit app is installed on your phone. You’ll also need to make sure your phone has Bluetooth turned on (Settings>Bluetooth>On) and that you’re only trying to connect your Fitbit to one Bluetooth-enabled phone or tablet. Try removing and re-adding your Fitbit device from your Fitbit account.
How do I manually sync my Fitbit?
1 Sync Fitbit to an iPhone, iPad, Android Phone or Tablet
- Open the Fitbit app.
- After launching the app, the Fitbit app dashboard will appear. Tap the Account icon.
- Then, select your Fitbit.
- Ensure that the All-Day Sync toggle is in the ON position.
How do I change the settings on my Fitbit?
To customize your profile online instead of in the app, point your trusty web browser to www.fitbit.com and log in to your account to display the Dashboard. Select View Settings, and then select Settings. You should now see the Personal Info page; if you don’t, select Personal Info.
Can I sync Fitbit to computer without dongle?
Even if your computer is natively Bluetooth capable, like most laptops are nowadays, FitBit One and its application will not sync with your computer without the proprietary dongle (a shame). It is possible however to sync your FitBit with most Bluetooth phones, barring some incompatibility.