How do I restore my iPhone to a previous iOS?
Click “iPhone” beneath the “Devices” heading in the left sidebar of iTunes. Press and hold the “Shift” key, then click the “Restore” button in the bottom right of the window to choose which iOS file you want to restore with.
Is it possible to downgrade iOS?
In order to downgrade to an older version of iOS Apple needs to still be ‘signing’ the old version of iOS. … If Apple is only signing the current version of iOS that means that you can’t downgrade at all. But if Apple is still signing the previous version you will be able to return to that.
How do I uninstall an iOS update?
How to remove downloaded software updates
- 1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General.
- 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage depending on your device.
- 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it.
- 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
27 окт. 2015 г.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
22 сент. 2020 г.
Why won’t my new iPhone restore from backup?
If your iOS or iPadOS device can’t restore from a backup because the backup is corrupt or incompatible, make sure that your computer is updated. … If you still can’t restore the backup, you might not be able to use that backup. Try to use an alternate backup or an iCloud backup, or Contact Apple Support for more help.
How do I manually backup my iPhone?
Back up iPhone
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Turn on iCloud Backup. iCloud automatically backs up your iPhone daily when iPhone is connected to power, locked, and on Wi-Fi.
- To perform a manual backup, tap Back Up Now.
How do I revert back to iOS 12?
Make sure you select Restore and not Update when going back to iOS 12. When iTunes detects a device in Recovery Mode, it prompts you to restore or update the device. Click Restore followed by Restore and Update.
How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
It is only possible to upgrade an iPhone to a new stable release without using computer (by visiting its Settings > General > Software Update). If you want, you also can delete the existing profile of an iOS 14 update from your phone.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
How to Delete iOS Update on Your iPhone/iPad (Also Work for iOS 14)
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to “General”.
- Select “Storage & iCloud Usage”.
- Go to “Manage Storage”.
- Locate the nagging iOS software update and tap on it.
- Tap “Delete Update” and confirm that you want to delete the update.
13 сент. 2016 г.
How do I uninstall the iOS 13 update?
Go to Settings > General, and tap Profiles & Device Management. Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile. Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device.
How do you uninstall a software update?
Once you have tapped on the app, it then opens a new screen where you will find the button ‘Uninstall Updates’, which you need to select. This will uninstall all updates to this Android system app.
What can I expect with iOS 14?
iOS 14 introduces a new design for the Home Screen that allows for far more customization with the incorporation of widgets, options to hide entire pages of apps, and the new App Library that shows you everything you have installed at a glance.