Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your computer with your Lightning to USB or 30-pin USB cable. Click the device button — it looks like a small iPhone and it is located near the top-left of the window. Click Music in the left-side menu. Click the checkbox next to Sync Music so that a checkmark appears.
How do I get Windows 10 to recognize my iPod?
Plug the iPod in the Windows 10 laptop or desktop. Select the iPod icon at the top left of iTunes. Click Summary on the left of the window. Then select the Enable disk use check box.
How can I get my computer to recognize my iPod?
Make sure that your iOS or iPadOS device is turned on, unlocked, and on the Home screen. Check that you have the latest software on your Mac or Windows PC. If you’re using iTunes, make sure you have the latest version. If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust.
How do I connect my iPod to Windows?
Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. Learn what to do if your device doesn’t appear on your computer.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
Can I connect my iPod to my PC?
Connect iPod touch to your Windows PC. You can connect using USB, or if you set up Wi-Fi syncing, you can use a Wi-Fi connection. In iTunes on your Windows PC, click the iPod touch button near the top left of the iTunes window.
How do I get iTunes to recognize my old iPod?
See If iTunes doesn’t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod – Apple Support or try How to use disk mode on your iPod – Apple Support and put the device in disk mode, connect it to USB, and launch iTunes. The device should show in iTunes and allow you to restore it.
Why won t my iPod sync with my laptop?
Solution 2: Re-Authorize iTunes on Your Computer
If your iOS devices fails to sync with iTunes, the Sync button is grayed out and not available at all, or if you try to sync and nothing transfers over to the iPhone, iPod, or iPad, you may simply need to authorize the computer with iTunes.
How do I connect my iPod to my computer without iTunes?
How to Use an iPod on a Computer Without iTunes
- Connect your iPod to your computer using a USB cord.
- Click the “Start” menu, and select “My Computer.”
- Double-click the drive that contains your iPod. …
- Click the “Tools” menu, and select “Folder Options,” then choose the “View” tab. …
- Double-click the “iPod_Control” folder.
How do I connect my iPod to my laptop via Bluetooth?
Here’s a full step-by-step breakdown with pictures.
- Put your AirPods in their case and make sure they are charged.
- Open Settings on your PC from the Start menu. …
- Click “Devices.”
- At the top of the “Bluetooth & other devices” section, make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Click “Add Bluetooth or other device.”
How do I put music on my iPod without iTunes Windows 10?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC. …
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use. …
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives. …
- This PC. …
- Music. …
How do I connect my iPod to my computer wirelessly?
Turn on Wi-Fi syncing
- Connect your device to your computer. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or a Wi-Fi connection. …
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Select the checkbox for “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
Can you get music off an old iPod?
If your old iPod still charges enough to use, you can easily transfer music from that iPod to your computer. After transferring music from your iPod to iTunes or your iPhone, give it a new purpose. Consider reusing your old iPod as an ebook reader or a secondary music collection holder.